Friday 7 October 2011

365/12 - Day 25 - Everyman walks his own path

Its been a while since I've had a spare five minutes to take photos or blog, this is the continuation of my 30 day project. On reflection my mood has changed somewhat from the first photos in this series. I seem to be much more introspective and lonely! A seemingly simple setup requiring absolute control of every technical detail. YES, I know its very dark, thats kinda the point!

After 25 days of finding interesting and amusing things to take photos of I was becoming increasingly "artistic" and clearly missing my girlfriend and wanting her to return. At the time I had thought this was just an interesting photo, but looking back at it now brings back a flood of memories and emotions.

Strobist info: one flash, probably on 1/64 bouncing back out of a reflective white umbrella, semi folded.

No comments:

Post a Comment