Thursday 10 March 2011

365/12 - Day 6 - Too much to drink is barely enough

As I took these photos so long a go I don't know which photo is coming up each day until I look for the photo to upload here. Well, here we are Day 6 and hopefully I look like a depressed drunk person (in the photo that is).  Yes, I am back out in the road by my house and yes that is the same street light, again helping to create a three-light set up.
The street light is kinda obvious in this one. Once again using the umbrella slightly closed down camera right coming in 45 degrees forward and 45 down, but to give it a slightly more 3D feel the snooted flash is back on the gorilla pod sitting in the road directly in front of me. A nice simple set up where the pose it making the most of the photo.

This was another "I have an idea" photos where the quote was found afterwards via google and possibly 'reviewed' by Peter Fry - who got to see the last few contenders of a lot of these shots(Thanks Pete!).

And for the record I didn't drink the whole bottle of whiskey in a night (well not that night anyway).

HEALTH WARNING: no not about the abuse of alcohol.. I think this was the night that my neighbour came out with a baseball bat thinking that some 'youths' were causing trouble, bearing in mind that there is only a split second of light and only when I take a photo... it took a few seconds for him to realise it was me.

No comments:

Post a Comment