Sunday 20 March 2011

365/12 - Day 8 - Looking back

Before you think I'm slightly obsessed with images of myself, please remember these were for somebody else! Believe it or not I actually don't like being in front of the camera. This is another very simple set-up, the photo was taken in my cloakroom as it has a nice red/crimson curtain. The light is from the 580exII bounced onto white tiles camera right, the room is only about 4ft wide so its also bouncing a second time off the tiles on the left. I used my giraffe as a focal place holder then set the timer and ran.

I really should have taken a set-up shot as this was rather amusing, the pull back from this would show me in a shirt, tie and socks holding a giraffe just out of shot. Time to shoot - around 15 minutes including set-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment